Sunday, March 8, 2009

We've Moved

Ben and I are enjoying a relaxing...okay boring weekend. He can't stand to be in the room so I spend most of my time chasing him around in the halls. At least they are different halls today than they were yesterday. We were offered a bigger room. Our old room only allowed 4 occupants. This room is much bigger. Now we are ready for Grandma, Samantha, & Nathan to come stay with us! Here is our new address:

Ronald McDonald House Bldg A Room 203
5130 40th Ave, NE
Seattle WA 98105

Also, I have experienced some problems with my email lately. If I didn't respond...that's why. Thank you so much for all of your love, prayers, and support. You are buoying us up!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you. I'm so happy the kiddos and Grandma Allred get to come down! She is an angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me your new phone #. The one I was calling doesn't have your recording anymore and I would hate to bother someone else....I only want to bug you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carrie, I hope all in well in your new abode! Little Ben is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete