Sunday, March 29, 2009

The sky is falling....

Okay, maybe it isn't the sky but there is definitely ash falling on Anchorage right now. Johnny and the girls were supposed to fly to Seattle last night but their flight was cancelled. They rebooked for tonight but.... At some point I am sure we will see them.

Not only is ash falling, but so is Ben's hair. I did a "pull test" last night and ended up with hair in my fingers. Lucky he has such a cute head!

Someone sent me a fun quote recently. "The impossible can seem possible if you're awesome!" I think the quote is from the new Pixar monster invasion movie. We have decided it is a great quote for Ben. He truly is awesome!

4 comments:

  1. I totally think that should be little Ben's motto because he is so very awesome. I hope Johnny and the girls make it there soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sad when I saw the ash. I immediately thought of John and the girls. I hope they get out soon. We miss you guys. p.s I love the quote. It fits not only Ben, but everyone else in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that everybody finally made it!!! Thanks for the email....it made my day....as always!!!! I hope that you feel better soon so that you can enjoy being with everyone.
    Much Love!!!!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get my email? If you haven't it's hilarious and you should definitely watch it. I love you guys and miss you. I believe that quote is awesome for Ben. It reminds me of Kung Fu Panda. "There is no price for awesomeness... or attractiveness." :) I also hope it goes for me... which it obviously does. I love you guys tons and hope we'll see you soon.
    ~LiVi~

    ReplyDelete