Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tic, Toc, Tic, Toc . . . . .

Well, Ben is in surgery now. He went in around 110pm finally. Cari carried him from the room to just outside the surgery room. They gave him some anesthetic and told us to get our kisses. Ben likes anesthetics because when I leaned over to kiss him he gave me a huge grin and giggled.

About an hour later we got an update and he had giggled and flirted the whole time they had been getting him plugged and poked for monitors, catheters, iv, etc.

Around 4pm we got another call and they said they had most of the tumor out and were working on the rest and would probably be another hour and a half or so.

Hours go by slowly but we are hopeful that all is well.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the update. I am glad they are taking their time and doing right, even though the waiting stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My continued thoughts & prayers are with you! I love you & soon Ben will be in your arms. Much love to you & Johnny! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until you get your little boy back! What a trooper he is....just like his Mommy and Daddy! We continue to pray and have faith that all will be well.

    ReplyDelete