Friday, February 27, 2009

J-E-L-L-O

Finally, we made it through the MRI and the wait for the anesthetic to wear off. Melissa (awesome nurse) is now his best friend because she brought orange Jell-O. He is on cup number three and still slurping as fast as he can go.

New favorites:
The blue "suzie" blanket he was given at Providence before we left Alaska (Suzie was our spotted springer spaniel in Utah. The blanket has spotted white dogs on it). He uses it to hide from the doctors and nurses when he thinks pokes and prods are coming.

Orange Jell-O, 'nuff said . . .

2 comments:

  1. I remember when I was in the hospital and the nurse broght me a strawberry yoplait yogurt and I thought it was the best thing I had ever tasted! Today I still can't eat one without thinking of that first on. I am glad to hear that so far things are looking good. Many thoughts, prayers, and virtual hugs coming to you from Centerville. If you need anything, even getting on a plane (I am a pro at that), please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange jello?? I want some! :P Love you guys! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete