Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Surprise, Clarification, & Still Waiting

Surprise
For those of you who don't already know, Ben is expecting a little sister in September.  Or at least the doctor is fairly sure it's a girl...  Ben's siblings are busy making name lists and deciding who is going to room with who.

Clarification
Johnny and I are doing just fine.  Our marriage is as strong as ever and I am still grateful to be married to such a wonderful man.  Some of you have asked... I guess my latest blog where I didn't want to state his feelings made some of you wonder.  My own feelings and emotions change from moment to moment, I'm sure pregnancy is helping out a bit with this.  At any rate, no need to worry about our marriage.

Still Waiting
Tomorrow is Ben's MRI.  Hopefully this will give us the info we need to begin moving forward with decisions.  It has been hard to make any kind of plans or commitments not knowing where we will be after tomorrow.  The medical team in Seattle said to have our kids planned for and to have an OB appointment before the MRI and just be ready to move on the information we recieve.  We still hope for a miracle but I believe we are prepared to deal with whatever lies ahead.  We continue to rely heavily on Heavenly Father.  Our eldest daughter prayed for strength the other night.  We have been blessed tremendously and are grateful for all of the love, prayers, and support that we are recieving.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Still being a blog stalker. :) Yay for girls!! I hope they are right. I want to call but you have so much going on. I dont want to be a bother. You and your family are in my prayers. I love you so much and am so thankful we are friends. Please keep us updated tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete