Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Today's MRI

It was really a pretty uneventful visit to the hospital today. Ben got his IV in pretty easily, he had a brain and spine MRI and we waited . . .

Good news - we are still living the miracle. I think I try to steel myself for these visits and turn everything off -- brain, heart, feelings, thoughts, etc. But when the Dr. told us things preliminarily looked good, what a huge relief. We will be waiting for the official read from the radiologist and from the Seattle Children's team but we will take what we can get. We are so grateful for all of the prayers that I am positive are the reason we are where we are in this battle.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Good! I have checked your blog a million times today hoping to hear good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad u posted. Ive been debating whether or not to call. Yay Ben!!

    ReplyDelete