Saturday, March 6, 2010

St. Baldricks Fundraiser Event

We went over to the Iditirod this morning and watched some of the teams take off. The kids got cold pretty quick so we headed over to McGinleys Pub. There were tons of people there.






We got in line and I got my before and after pictures taken and then Ben went to work. He is quite the barber. He kind of has a Michael Jordan thing going on with the tongue hanging out. Megan was our videographer. I think she did a pretty good job.




The end results . . .



A cross between Lurch and Uncle Fester . . .:)


3 comments:

  1. I'm laughing right out loud! So funny. You totally look like you're in pain the whole time. Ben did a super job! I just can't stop chuckling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look very handsome :) What a good sport you are. I love that Ben's tongue was sticking out the whole time. How cute! Great Job filming Megan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. Good job Ben! Sorry we didn't make it. We hope you guys have a lot of fun in Disneyland. We need to get together when you come back.

    ReplyDelete