Monday, September 21, 2009

No more eyelashes

Well I guess Ben isn't quite done with his chemo side effects. I looked closely at him the other day and found that he has only one lower eyelash left and the top ones are getting thinner by the day. It really looks weird to have no lashes! Good thing he could care less. Ben still gets stared at everywhere we go. My favorite is going to pick up the girls from school. When classes pass by us, in a line of course, every single kid turns as they walk by to get a better look at Ben. He is going to grow up with a serious "its all about me" complex! He is so happy though and we are so glad to be home!

1 comment:

  1. They must be looking at him because he is so dang cute!!!! And he deserves to have the "all about me" complex for as long as he wants! So glad to know that you both are back home and that your family is together again. We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete