Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Food & Fun

Ben's favorite food lately is popsicles. You would be surprised how many he can put down a day! He is also quite picky about the flavor. He no longer likes orange. I don't know if he got too much of it or if the medicines he is on makes them taste weird.... Jello, any flavor, is also off his list.
Here's the "fun"...I don't know if it was fun for him to do or just fun for mom to clean up! Whatever the case, he is obviously proud of his latest art work. Thanks to a little help from rubbing alcohol and baking soda, this art project is a thing of the past!
Ben is feeling good this week. Monday he goes back in to start the next round....

4 comments:

  1. Oh my...that "fun" is scary to me.
    Wait till I send you the pictures of our kids finger painting yesterday. That was also "fun."
    Ben is my hero!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like Orange either, Ben!

    Glad you got the marker off without a return trip to the store. He's just trying to keep you busy, don't want mommy bored or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cari, this is Hollie. I would love to call you, but I do not have your phone number. I also do not have access to email, sorry or I would email. I read up on Ben and your family all the time. I miss you tons. Please if you still have my cell number call that number. My home phone has changed. Please let me know how I can get in contact with you. Love ya Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, you have great taste. My Nathan has the same navy blue shirt from Target. Great minds think alike, no?

    BTW, you're one resourceful mommy, knowing how to clean that off! I'd have been stumped.

    ReplyDelete