Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blackberries Revisited & Mountains of Poop

I know...its a disgusting title but... it was a disgusting day. I weaned Ben off one of his antinausea medications and then got behind on the one I am still giving him so.....the delicious blackberries we picked and ate as we walked along the trail came up to say hello again. I wonder if Ben will eat them still? Then later Ben, who hasn't had a bowel movement in a WEEK, finally had a bowel movement. One bath, floor mopping, and a trip to the outdoor garbage can later.... That was seriously a weeks worth of poop! (I even threw away his undershirt!) What a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow....I bet he was a happy boy after getting rid of a weeks worth of poop!!!! Poor you though :( I thought throw-up was bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Ben! Hey, at least he's eating! How about you, will you ever eat Blackberries again?

    ReplyDelete