Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Getting a Facial

While eating yogurt the other night, Ben decided he needed a facial.... If you look closely you'll see he applied it handful by handful. You can actually see the handprints where he slapped his hand against his head and face repeatedly until it was covered. He is sooooooo almost two years old! It is funny how much energy, creativity, and curiosity he has. I managed to laugh at this latest escapade and even got a picture before cleaning him up.

I don't know if you can see the radiation burn on his head very well in these pictures but he does have some. It is getting darker and redder right at the front where he had his brain surgery. I'm not sure how bad it hurts but they have told me it is probably tender. If he can just hold out a bit longer... his last treatment is Friday the 12th!

4 comments:

  1. What a handsome little guy. He is so amazing and so strong, as well as the rest of his family. You are still in my prayers. Love u guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably have a totally different perspective of 2 year old behavior....rejoicing in the fact that he feels well enough to be a stinker!!! I say celebrate everything that shows he feels good, even if it is yogurt all over his body!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you check here before your email so I just wanted to let you know that I sent some pictures of Elizabeth from the party. We had so much fun and loved having her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I emailed the pictures, but got a delivery failure because it said that your email box is full! Let me know when I can resend them Miss Popular!!!!!

    ReplyDelete