Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Last of the Chemo!

Benjamin checks in to the hospital tomorrow morning to begin his last round of chemotherapy. Hooray!!!!! It feels so good to be finishing up treatment and looking forward to heading home.
After Daddy and the siblings left on Wednesday, Ben and I were a bit sad....but it didn't last too long because we got and impromptu visit from Aunt Hopie!



Oh what fun we had!!!! We loved, laughed, shopped, and ate the yummiest cupcakes ever with our friend Carolyn. How blessed we are to have such wonderful friends and family!



We also had a visit from Ben's future wife. My friend Emily and her family were in town for a wedding and we got to visit with them both Friday and Saturday evening. Apparently all of the pictures ended up on Emily's camera so....
Again, what wonderful family and friends we are blessed with!

4 comments:

  1. What a great surprise!!! I can't wait for you guys to be able to go home. I know that life has changed, but at least you will have your family together and I think that will make all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I am thinking about you and your family and sending good vibes your way :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and by the way, I was kinda hoping that Dallas was going to be Ben's future wife!

    ReplyDelete